Thread: Trek Dream
View Single Post
Old January 6 2013, 07:34 AM   #37
TorontoTrekker
Vice Admiral

Re: Trek Dream

I don't recall any dreams where I was part of a starship crew, or anything like that, but the other night I dreamt that I was at a convention. Since I've worked on several conventions in my adult life, that wasn't really very strange. The strange part was that this convention was being held in a giant treehouse. The convention was ending, and first David Gerrold, then KRAD, who had both been guests, came by to hug me good-bye. (That part wasn't strange, either, as I've worked on cons where David and Keith have been guests, and I've socialized with both of them.)

I have no idea what significance the dream had. It was nothing like any of my usual dreams (which I don't often remember). One friend, after I posted about it on Facebook, responded, "Those are all people you like and respect, conventions are fun, which is a concept that works well with being a child again, and tree houses are fun places for kids (And, kids at heart) to play in. It's all about the funz." That works as well as anything else.
TorontoTrekker is offline   Reply With Quote