View Single Post
Old January 4 2013, 07:38 PM   #310
Lynx
Rear Admiral

Re: Did Voyager get better or worse when Kes was replaced with 7 of 9?

And I thought I've seen everything when it comes to misinterpreting.

But hey, what I was surprised.

In an earlier post I stated my opinion that it's necessary to stand up and speak against what might considered as unjust and wrong.

teacake then commented that "BUT we all find different things wrong with the world. If you have enough contrasting wrongs speaking out you end up with war".

My reply to this was that if people keep their mouth shut and don't object to what's considered as unjust and wrong, it can lead to war anyway. Look at WWII in which I referred to what happened when the Western powers sold out Czechoslovakia to Hitler to get "peace in our time". One year later the war started.

And then, all of a sudden I'm accused of comparing the firing of Jennifer Lien with the Holocaust!

It takes a lot of imagination to come up with that since I didn't even mention the Holocaust in my post. But I'm not surprised when it comes to certain people who are trying to get a cheap shot at me.

exodus wrote:
Lynx isn't from or lives in the States.
This also isn't the first time he's done this.
He used to compare Berman to Hitler over firing Kes.
This is what teya is referring too.
If I remember it correctly, I was referring to dictatorial behavior in common in that post on that forum, something which was blown up out of proportion.

Not to mention that there were a lot of really nasty things going on at that other forum back then. But certain guardians of morality didn't protest against that, instead they took part in it and supported the real bad guys.

So let's avoid that can of worms and go back to topic instead.

teacake wrote:
So what's Fury, rabies?
Worse than that!

Welcome to visit the Kes Website at:http://www.lynx677.tk/
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote