View Single Post
Old January 4 2013, 05:21 AM   #9
CaptainGold
Lieutenant Commander

Re: December 2012 Challenge Voting Thread

Sandoval,

With all due respect, you need an attitude adjustment. It's been years since I posted on this site, and I didn't know the unwritten rules for the contest. You're posting like a Klingon whose Gagh died before he could eat it

I apologized, asked for my vote to be withdrawn and even offered to take my story out of the contest. What more do you want before you let an innocent mistake go? You have no idea who I am where I live or what I do for a living, making a judgement about someone's ego based on one post is a stretch to say the least. As one who posts their work here I would think you would be a little more tolerant of other people's faults.

If I did something that bad please let the mods know so my account can be suspended for a while. Maybe that will give you the pound of flesh you desire to calm your righteous indignation.

I appreciate the lesson you gave me about the rules in this section. All I can tell you is I won't make the same mistake again, and I may well not post anything again so I don't cause any more trouble for anyone else on the board.
CaptainGold is offline   Reply With Quote