View Single Post
Old January 3 2013, 10:35 PM   #7
Cobalt Frost
Captain

Location: seduced by The Coolness in Phineas & Ferb's backyard
Re: Star Trek: Outreach - "And So It Begins..."

Bry_Sinclair wrote: View Post
In my head, all my stories happening in the same universe (my own fanfic one), but unless they actually crossover at some point then they are all separate entitites.
That's a good idea. My stories exist in my own fanfic universe as well, but I think one of my hang-ups is that I like to have lots of cross-referencing (as well as tips-of-the-hat to other shows and such, but that's a separate ball of wax). Keeping the stories basically as separate entities would certainly make life easier.

Bry_Sinclair wrote: View Post
The desktop of my laptop is littered in folders for this, that and the next. The folder for Project Outreach is getting pretty big, as there is quite a lot that will be going on with it, including the perspectives/missions of several ships and characters who interact with one another. I've already got a couple of big plot ideas that will run throughout 2376 before coming to a head, though you'll have to see what happens with that.

Got two more posts to make, each with three installments, to get written before this introductory piece is finished.
I have been trying to get folders set up on my computer, but for the most part my story stuff exists spread across several notebooks.. usually in the margins or otherwise scribbled here and there