View Single Post
Old January 3 2013, 09:09 PM   #59
Vendikarr
Rear Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Vendikarr
Re: TNT cancels Leverage

Christopher wrote: View Post
bullethead wrote: View Post
I think season 6 might have followed Leverage International and introduced some new characters to fill in the gaps, but who knows.
The series made it 5 seasons without a single cast change, aside from Jeri Ryan sitting in when Gina Bellman was on pregnancy/maternity leave. It's hard to believe they really would've broken up the cast. And really, we've had several season finales on this show that involved the team breaking up, and they always came back together again the next season. I see no reason to doubt the same would've happened again if the show had come back.
Yes, the new season would have opened with Elliot (my guess) coming to Nate and Sophie, admitting they are in over their heads and need help. They come to the rescue and Sophie, who's been missing the life, convinces Nate they need to stay.
"They have to help the viewers let go. Firefly did a movie to wrap things up. Buffy the Vampire Slayer continued on as a comic book. Heroes gradually lowered the quality season by season until we were grateful it ended. - Sheldon Cooper
Vendikarr is offline   Reply With Quote