View Single Post
Old January 3 2013, 06:39 PM   #19
Robert Maxwell
Respect the Beef

View Robert Maxwell's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Robert Maxwell Send a message via AIM to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Maxwell
Re: Most hated conversations

Kestra wrote: View Post
Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
I don't care whatsoever about sports.

I also tend not to care when people talk about their kids. That might be weird, considering I have two kids of my own that I take care of by myself, but then I don't talk about them all the time, either. I find it obnoxious when people insist on talking about their kids constantly. Don't these people have any other interests?

To be fair, I don't really like talking about my life in general. I will listen to everyone else's problems, but I'm not that big on talking about myself. It's not like I hate my life or something, it's more that I don't have a lot to complain about, and I think the details of my life aren't that interesting. So, I hate it when people try to draw more out of me than "I'm doing fine."
You must hate our conversations then! I like hearing about people's kids if they are people I am close to. I don't need to hear endlessly about them, but it's a part of their life that I'd like to know about.
Nah, you're fine! You actually want to hear about it. I feel like some people only ask so they can then move on to dumping about their own problems, which is what I am here for. (No, I don't feel like you do that.)
My blog
Robert Maxwell is online now   Reply With Quote