View Single Post
Old January 3 2013, 03:09 PM   #167
Christopher
Writer

Re: OT: Announcing ONLY SUPERHUMAN, my first original novel!

DrCorby wrote: View Post
Just finished reading Only Superhuman, and liked it a lot. The notion of "mods" initially being created to increase survivability in the sometimes-harsh environments of the outer solar system is intriguing.
Thank you!

I seem to recall you saying previously that this story was part of a "future history" you've created. I'd be interested in seeing other stories, and especially where humanity goes from here. Do you envision writing something soon set further into the future of this universe, or do you hope to write more tales of Emerald and the Troubleshooters first?
My previously published stories "Aggravated Vehicular Genocide," "Among the Wild Cybers of Cybele," and "The Weight of Silence" are all set in that same universe further in the future, though they have no direct ties to OS (beyond the use of the term "cyber" for robots and AIs). The first two are available to read on my website, but "Weight" is currently out of print (the online magazine it was in went under).

I am working on another novel set elsewhere/when in the same universe; hopefully I can sell it soon. As for more Troubleshooter tales, that may depend on how well OS does.

Whichever, best wishes for continuing success!
Thanks again!

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote