Thread: Prodigal Son...
View Single Post
Old January 3 2013, 07:05 AM   #1
Ihlecreations
Captain

View Ihlecreations's Twitter Profile
Prodigal Son...

Wow, I can't believe it's been almost a year since my last post. I feel bad, I used to post in here on a constant basis, and then for no good reason I stopped. This was my Trek art home and I was homesick, so I'M BACK!!!!!!!! Ok then well, I have some stuff to post, so without any further ado....

First off, a long time ago in a monthly contest far far away, there was the TrekFormers. I started the contest and Thomas the Cat and I threw around the idea of someday returning to it. Well I did... My original (and may I add really poorly done when I look at it now) entry looked like this.

Well I did an update not to long ago and this is what I came up with...

But I wasn't done. Since I had established the Decepticons as Klingons. I figured I would try a Megatron. I am a G1 TF fan, I keep it old school. Megatron was a gun. Not a tank or a plane, a gun. So my Megatron, is a Klingon Disruptor....

I am sure this next image will look familiar to those who remember me, I did this back in 1999. I don't remember the circumstances but never the less I did them.

Well I was bored one night and figured I would would update these a bit and tighten up the designs. And here they are.
The Tiberon Class...

And the Talon Class...

Ihlecreations is offline   Reply With Quote