View Single Post
Old January 1 2013, 06:34 AM   #752
Potemkin_Prod
Commodore

Re: Project: Potemkin, a Star Trek Fan Film

Thanks, Barbara, I appreciate it. We've just been so busy filming the second season vignettes that I hadn't the time to update the websites. I dedicated the entire day to updating the Project: Potemkin page and others on the Orion Press Fan Films page with updated information.
  • So far we've got 7 productions on YouTube and Vimeo and Pauley79.
  • We've got three in the final stages of post production (including "Archway" which I've worked on since dinner).
  • We've got footage for another 9 vignettes already shot and in various stages of completion (mostly because we're working feverishly on the three I mentioned earlier, but especially the 62 min "The Night the Stars Fell from the Sky").
  • We have one more vignette to film for this season (next month).

Then we're starting on a couple of shorts (including one to be shot at TrekTrax Atlanta) and three (count 'em!) full-length episodes for our third season. All the things that we try in the vignettes carry over as learning experiences for our episodes. We're having fun, and telling what we hope are good and entertaining stories.

We wish everyone at TrekBBS a Happy New Year, and we look forward to the coming releases for 2013!
http://www.projectpotemkin.com
Potemkin_Prod is offline   Reply With Quote