View Single Post
Old December 30 2012, 08:45 PM   #144
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.

Re: Do you think Star Trek needed a reboot?

DalekJim wrote: View Post
Are you even capable of making relevant points in a debate beyond inarticulate mud-slinging?
DalekJim wrote: View Post
I have no time for hecklers and internet white knights, address my points intelligently and maturely or I won't respond. If you want to spend your time spouting inane, blunt, irrational aggression then take your posts to the YouTube comments section where they belong.
DalekJim, when you walk into a forum with a stick and start off by stirring up the anthill, you've waived the option of being able to play the "victim" card after the ants nibble on you a little in return. That's your doing; now own up to it.

Join the discussion because it's what you want to do, or don't. Treat people with respect, and chances are better than average that you'll get the same in return. But please: don't come in, bait people, and then try to act as if you're above it all and "Why are these people picking on me?" That sort of game from you is getting pretty tired, and here's the part where I recommend you dispense with it. Soon.

Also: post, not poster. Keep that in mind, and you'll go far.