View Single Post
Old December 26 2012, 08:44 PM   #196
Lieutenant Commander
Re: Who is John Harrison (Possible SPOILERS or Insane Babbling)

I appreciate the snarky retorts, and enjoy reading the discussion.

I should have done a forum search, 'tis true. I've been off-BBS for quite a long time and this is the only thread I read before my post.

JJ is gonna get my $$$ no matter who is right on this one...but I will eat my ticket stub if I'm wrong. AND I'll be really disappointed in him if he picks an obvious villain like Khan or Mitchell. About as much as I was when he obliterated Vulcan, but not so much that I'll wait for the BlueRay.

I also hated Cromwell as Cochrane, because he looked nothing like Glenn Corbett. I wasn't a huge fan of TNG, so I was unaware he played Minister Nayak until I just looked it up. I don't much care if the actor plays multiple parts with lots of makeup, but it really wrecks things for me if the same actor is used in a recognizable manner for multiple parts. But that is beside the point of the thread...

Weller had to be convinced to play Paxton; I'd be hard pressed to think he would be willing to play someone else in the Trek universe. No offense to myself, I think he would be a slave to canon. He's a history professor, after all.

And admittedly I wouldn't mind to see some sort of homage to ENT. That show sucked for 3 years and then they cancelled it when it was finally getting good. It deserved better, but that is also beside the point of this thread...
No bloody A, B, C, orrr D

Last edited by dcbpe; December 26 2012 at 08:56 PM.
dcbpe is offline   Reply With Quote