View Single Post
Old December 25 2012, 05:25 AM   #1
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via AIM to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Yahoo to The Scrooge Doctor
The Snowmen Grading and Discussion Thread

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Christmas Eve 1892 and the falling snow is the stuff of fairy-tales. When the fairy-tale becomes a nightmare and a chilling menace threatens Earth, an unorthodox young governess, Clara, calls on the Doctor for help. But the Doctor is in mourning, reclusive and determined not to engage in the problems of the universe. As old friends return, will the Doctor really abandon humankind or will he fight to save the world – and Christmas – from the icy clutches of this mysterious menace.

The Great Detective prequel:

Vastra Investigates prequel

Trailer:

Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to see this for a couple of days. I fly back to Japan extra early on the morning after Christmas and it's a very long flight. See you on the flip side!

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila

Last edited by The Scrooge Doctor; December 25 2012 at 05:38 AM.
The Scrooge Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote