View Single Post
Old December 24 2012, 01:07 AM   #13
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Horse Man

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash
Re: So, what's up for Christmas?

My brother and his wife and kids are coming over for dinner on Christmas Eve. My mom and I have spent the past 2 hours prepping the food for tomorrow. It's worth it to have her homemade potato salad. We've also fixed banana pudding, homemade stuffing, and I've made baked beans. I also bought a can of cranberry sauce because my brother loves the stuff.

What I'm excited about is my little niece and nephew (6 and 2 respectively), opening their gifts. We know they'll barely eat, and knowing my niece, will have counted the presents with her name on it many times over. That is what will make it Christmas for me, those precious little babies.

Excuse me, I've got something in my eye.
I think heaven is what you make it. When I close my eyes for the final time, I hope to wake up standing in a grassy, breezy, sunlit field, a green tennis ball at my feet, and a little black lab, with a white diamond on her chest, running right towards me.
Rainbow Dash is offline   Reply With Quote