View Single Post
Old December 23 2012, 02:19 AM   #13
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

Re: Anyone familiar with the BBC version of Sherlock Holmes? (spoiler

It's a 6-episode series from 2007. It's the best version of the Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde story I've seen to date.
Ahhhhhh. Must search for this. Thank you.

Yeah, I figured if we get 6 more episodes of Sherlock, it's a blessing. They both seem to enjoy it--neither give off a diva attitude during interviews but they are both supremely talented; that much is obvious. They come across as extremely genuine. You can always tell if a star is full of shit or not. They'll be in demand. Still, with the short seasons one can always hope they can manage both at least for a little while.

Man, that chemistry of theirs is off the bloody charts. It just crept up and grabbed me. I totally bought Watson's grief at the supposed death of his friend. How Freeman could be that heartfelt while being totally subdued is beyond me. That's lightning in a bottle. You either have it or you don't. Incredible stuff. Last time I saw chemistry that good was Vorenus and Pullo on Rome.

Does anyone think Cumberbatch bears an astonishing resemblance to Ridge Forrester on "The Bold and the Beautiful"? Except that Cumberbatch can act.

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.
Dorian Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote