View Single Post
Old December 18 2012, 08:55 PM   #19
Andymator
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Star Trek Triton Updates

Hi everyone!

Our costuming hurdles are almost over with! So far that's been the hardest part... There's some crazy cool stuff that we're going to show in the new year, and we'll finally get to start filming! A couple of things I wanted to throw out to anybody who's interested:

1) I would like to bring a CGI artist onto the team. We're doing a lot of physical miniature work for our effects, but there's still a lot of stuff that has to be done in CG too. I use Softimage XSI, so it would be really great if somebody also used the same software, but it's not a requirement. It's hard to find anyody else who uses XSI online heheheh.

2) We're looking to find somebody who might already have a screen-quality cardassian costume / prosthetics to appear in the film. Hopefully that would be quicker / cheaper / easier than having to create one from scratch. You don't have to be local. Does anybody know someone who might be interested in doing this?

3) We've got a facebook page over here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Star-T...ref=ts&fref=ts

Give us a like and come hang out! Feel free to leave any comments, questions, or ideas or whatever.
Andymator is offline   Reply With Quote