View Single Post
Old December 18 2012, 03:51 PM   #103
OmahaStar
Disrespectful of his betters

View OmahaStar's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to OmahaStar Send a message via Yahoo to OmahaStar
Re: Survivor 25: Phillipines Discussion Thread

HoHoHocutus wrote: View Post
Santa's Balls wrote: View Post
So apparently the favorites are:
  • Brandon Hantz, “Survivor: South Pacific”
  • John Cochran, “Survivor: South Pacific”
  • Phillip Sheppard, “Survivor: Redemption Island”
Clearly they're using a different definition of "favorites" from what most of the world uses. Brandon was a terrible player and a creep, Cochran was full of himself and how knowledgeable and skilled at the game he was and was completely overrated as a player, and "Special" Agent Phillip was just insane and hostile. Might as well bring Abi-Maria back while we're at it since she can be a "favorite" too by this metric.

The rest of the "favorites" I don't even recognize by name (though my memory might be jarred when I see them), except Malcolm. Good to see he's getting another shot.
Other than Malcolm and the inbred Hantz, I didn't recognize any of the names, and had to use Google Images.

That helped, as I remember Dawn, and seem to remember liking her.

Erik, I don't remember his season, other than he was one of the few bits of eye candy we got.

Phillip, though, acted like a loon. He was nuts. Then we find out at the reunion show that he really was a special agent, and he acts like that? Ouch.

Cochran, I really wanted to like at first (ginger and geek?), and then he opened his mouth. Did he learn anything from his experience, or is he still a dolt?

The rest, even after seeing their pictures, I don't remember at all.