Tonight's RAW was excellent (IMO, anyway), with comebacks galore, a very impactful debut, and a bunch of really good matches. The Slammy presentations were also handled really well, with a great mix of predictable results and unexpected surprises.
My favorite moments:
* The Miz, Del Rio, and Tommy Dreamer vs. 3MB
* AJ kissing Dolph Ziggler
* The return of Ric Flair
* The return of Triple H
* Flair's confrontation with CM Punk and Paul Heyman
* Flair, Ryback, and Team Hell No taking out The Shield
* Brodus Clay getting back on the winning track vs. JTG
* AJ walking out during the main event, only to come back with Big E Langston
* Kaitlyn defeating Eve with a version of the GTS
2012 isn't quite over, but the WWE has already started paving the way for an explosive and interesting 2013.