Old December 18 2012, 12:30 AM   #197
Squiggy
LORD SHIT SUPREME

View Squiggy's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Squiggy
Re: MASSIVE Elementary School Shooting in CT *12-24 Maybe be dead

gturner wrote: View Post
Festivus Toad wrote: View Post
NightmareB4Holmes wrote: View Post

How many of those murders in the us were related to the war on drugs or mental health?
I don't know. Call up all the police departments. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to give you the information so you can crunch the numbers yourself.
Perhaps you should look at the cities' metro area and get back to me. Chicago metro, for example, jumps to about 1,200. Multiply all those by two or three and you'll be close.
Why would I look at the metro areas? Your point was with the cities that had restrictive gun control measures. The metro areas are comprised of multiple jurisdictions of several counties and even states with both restrictive and non-restrictive measures.

You made the claim, which runs counter to common knowledge that suburbs aren't a violent as the cities they surround. Or are you honestly saying that the suburbs of those seemingly random (yet not really knowing your posting history) cities account for 35% of all the murders in the US?

Could you point to any suburban county that is more violent than the city it serves?