View Single Post
Old December 17 2012, 10:59 PM   #1674
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: Marvel Now/ReEvolution Ongoing Discussion (Spoilers)

Why would Marvel do this even for viral reasons? They've been on their high horse about spoilers regarding "Dying Wish" since before it even came out? That would piss a lot of fans off given the way that Wacker and Slott have been trolling various sites and telling people oh avoid spoilers avoid spoilers, and then it turns out they might be responsible? That doesn't make sense me. This seems like it was just some guy in a shop that got mad and maybe posted it.

Also Praetor Shinzon this is an actual unfolding story arc...like I said there supposedly is a back door plot in 700, so yes I agree that it will be "undone" (most likely before 2 comes out in 2014) but this isn't like "One More Day" or "One Moment in Time" where those were one shot stories that changed the status quo and had long lasting ramifications (that are still being upheld now it would seem). The change in "Dying Wish" is part of an over reaching arc. That's the difference between the two stories to me, and why I don't really have a problem with it and think it's fascinating.

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote