Santa's Balls wrote:
So apparently the favorites are:
- Andrea Boehlke, “Survivor: Redemption Island”
- Brandon Hantz, “Survivor: South Pacific”
- Brenda Lowe, “Survivor: Nicaragua”
- Corinne Kaplan, “Survivor: Gabon”
- Dawn Meehan, “Survivor: South Pacific”
- Erik Reichenbach, “Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites”
- Francesca Hogi, “Survivor: Redemption Island”
- John Cochran, “Survivor: South Pacific”
- Malcolm Freberg, “Survivor: Philippines”
- Phillip Sheppard, “Survivor: Redemption Island”
Back to back Survivors for Malcolm, that's intense. I think Amanda did that once. Creepy Brandon Hantz and his woman hating ways are back too!
Interesting! Glad to see Erik and Cochran back. I question the "favorites" label for some of the others though; there are a couple there that I don't remember even after looking at some photos of their previous season. And please tell me that Brandon Hantz is not anyone's favorite.
As for this season, I also would have been happy with any of the three winning, or any of the final four winning for that matter. I don't think I've ever really felt that way with Survivor before. Actually, in all of the reality TV I watch (mostly just the competition shows like Amazing Race), the results have been pretty satisfying this season.
Denise did overcome some big odds; she will go down as one of the more deserving Survivor winners.
And did anyone else find that chick running over to kiss Jeff during the reunion show just a little uncomfortable? Okay, more than a little.