• Brenda Lowe, “Survivor: Nicaragua”
  • Corinne Kaplan, “Survivor: Gabon”
  • Dawn Meehan, “Survivor: South Pacific”
  • Erik Reichenbach, “Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites”
  • Francesca Hogi, “Survivor: Redemption Island”
  • John Cochran, “Survivor: South Pacific”
  • Malcolm Freberg, “Survivor: Philippines”
  • Phillip Sheppard, “Survivor: Redemption Island”
Back to back Survivors for Malcolm, that's intense. I think Amanda did that once. Creepy Brandon Hantz and his woman hating ways are back too!

Link
Interesting! Glad to see Erik and Cochran back. I question the "favorites" label for some of the others though; there are a couple there that I don't remember even after looking at some photos of their previous season. And please tell me that Brandon Hantz is not anyone's favorite.

As for this season, I also would have been happy with any of the three winning, or any of the final four winning for that matter. I don't think I've ever really felt that way with Survivor before. Actually, in all of the reality TV I watch (mostly just the competition shows like Amazing Race), the results have been pretty satisfying this season.

Denise did overcome some big odds; she will go down as one of the more deserving Survivor winners.

And did anyone else find that chick running over to kiss Jeff during the reunion show just a little uncomfortable? Okay, more than a little.
—T.S. Eliot
Spot's Meow is offline   Reply With Quote