View Single Post
Old December 17 2012, 01:46 PM   #49
blssdwlf
Commodore

Re: Kirk's Television Enterprise Deck Plans WIP

Robert Comsol wrote: View Post
"The Enemy Within":

Although it's not completely available at Trekcore, the scene with Fisher running to the intercom panel reveals the corridor outside Janice's cabin (the odd thing here is, that he must have left the briefing room set to get to the panel, notice the red alert light further down the wall but opposite Janice's cabin door):

I think so, if we were just looking at the stage set. I had considered including that hallway scene but decided not to because I had no direct linkage back to the door of Rand's cabin that Fisher and Kirk start from. I know you can get to this corridor after you turn right after you leave the cabin but do not know how far Fisher ran or if he turned left or right again to get to the intercom.

"Charlie X":

You're right, this is no longer cabin 3C 46 but 3F 125 and the yellow door is missing in the above shot. I concur this is a different cabin, but where?
I have a sneaking suspicion that I've seen "3F 125" with another room on a different deck so it might not be an indicator of deck number. As to where? Dunno, your guess is as good as any.

It was Harry Mudd's cabin number in "Mudd's Women", but then the environmental ladder booth has been sealed by the time of "Charlie X".
Or it was on Main Deck 5 before Spock moved in ("Amok Time"), but then the entire corridor underwent a major refit.

I think I'll prefer she moved into Mudd's former cabin:

Bob
It'll be a fun game of pick up sticks. Eventually all the rooms and corridors will get mapped and hopefully it all falls into place
blssdwlf is offline   Reply With Quote