View Single Post
Old December 17 2012, 07:45 AM   #461
J. Allen
Dancing on Rainbows

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic anticipation thread.

I'll say this, I am enjoying the game so far. Nar Shaddaa is DEFINITELY a pain in the ass, but I'm managing. You know, the only reason I felt that would get me to sub is so I could join in the forum, since only subs (and former subs for now) can post there, and I figured it would be nice to join that community. That is until recently, because as I've read the fora, I realize I don't want to join that type of community. There is so much spite and venom that it's just not worth it, and I say that as someone who visits the Star Trek online forum! There's a particularly strong bent against F2Pers. Granted, STO had that problem for a while (and still does in some sense), but I think the SWTOR forum takes it up to 11.
"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." - Mark Twain
J. Allen is online now   Reply With Quote