- Mysterio and Sin Cara to become number one contenders to the WWE Tag Team Championship
- Kofi Kingston to retain the Intercontinental Championship
- Antonio Cesaro to retain the United States Championship
- Dolph Ziggler to retain his Money In The Bank Briefcase
- Sheamus to win the World Heavyweight Championship
- The Shield to defeat Team Hell No and Ryback
I do have a feeling that WWE could swerve us by booking Dolph Ziggler to cash-in and win the World Heavyweight Championship from Big Show or Sheamus, prior to the ladder match against Cena. This would be in a "classic heel" tactic to get out of the match. This would then be followed by some confusion when the match is due to start, since there is no briefcase to be defended. Cue, Mr McMahon coming down to the ring and announcing that the match will be for the WHC instead.