View Single Post
Old December 16 2012, 04:21 AM   #451
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Horse Man

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic anticipation thread.

Drago-Kazov wrote: View Post
Santa Hooves wrote: View Post
CorporalClegg wrote: View Post
If you only roll one Imp, make it an Agent.

You'll thank me later.
That's the one I've been thinking about. It sounds all underhanded and dirty, which appeals to me and my Empire loving ways.

I just have to wait until they allow for the updates slots. I believe Preferred players will get 5 slots total. Right now it's 2 slots total.
It has the best plot.
It also looks like a hell of a lot of fun, and lots of chances to be evil.

EDIT:

I checked on the SWTOR site and it looks like an upcoming patch (though they're not sure when) they will expand the number of slots for Preferred players from 2 to 6, so YAY! It's at that point they will also make it possible to buy more slots, so that sounds great. It looks like not too long from now I'll be able to play that Imperial Agent.
I think heaven is what you make it. When I close my eyes for the final time, I hope to wake up standing in a grassy, breezy, sunlit field, a green tennis ball at my feet, and a little black lab, with a white diamond on her chest, running right towards me.

Last edited by Rainbow Dash; December 16 2012 at 05:36 AM.
Rainbow Dash is offline   Reply With Quote