View Single Post
Old December 15 2012, 07:55 PM   #1712
Seven of Five
Commodore

Re: TheGodBen Revisits Deep Space Nine

I've subscribed to all his threads so I can look at them again with ease, but a website would be good. We need someone with loads of free time and a load of money to pimp it and get the word out. Anybody around here happen to have have of those?

I know, I'll start a collection box. Well, by start I mean get an empty jar and pass it round without putting anything in myself. It's Christmas; I'm broke.

Very good summation of the season anyway. When I was younger, I used to think season six was my favourite of all, purely because of the Occupation Arc, and In the Pale Moonlight. Of course, being older, a bit more jaded, and of having seen the episodes a thousand times, you realise that it's not all rosy.

I've said it before but season seven is the opposite of six, though with a few more episodes dedicated to the arcs. It's better than six on the whole, though is it better than five? Trend line will go the other way anyhow.