Thread: Ancient Aliens
View Single Post
Old December 15 2012, 10:36 AM   #452
The Castellan
Commodore

Send a message via Yahoo to The Castellan
Re: Ancient Aliens

Duration doesn't necessarily reflect quality. The fact the Ancient Aliens show is still on the air tells us that.
Well, the show seems pretty well quality to me, I got all the DVD sets of it that's been released so far. Also, I have shown it to some of the most closed minded or just average joe sixpack of my friends and family and they do admit the concept is fascinating and worth thinking about. And if the topic of that show bothers you so much, then don't watch, grab the channel changer and change, or get off your butt and do it manually.

It also shows that people still will ask the questions mainstreamers, and Trek nerds, it seems, dare not ask.

And to the ones who believe in the ancient alien theory as I myself do, don't be discouraged by the skeptics and naysayers. Like what Mr. Van Daniken himself said, "there's always going to be skeptic and critics" so to hell with what they say, and stick to your beliefs. Hell, when Copernicus and Galileo talked about the earth going around the sun, the authorities went after their asses. No real differences today....when a topic like this is brought up, there's always going to be venom towards it, but stick to your beliefs, and don't cower from it because the mainstream might get upset at you or ridicule you. Remember, we're in a world, unfortunately, that's so authority driven that they won't believe anything, unless a figure high in authority says it, even though we get lied to and deceived by said authorities....which makes no sense to me......I mean if your best friend sleeps with your girlfriend or boyfriend, you're not gonna still trust the fellow, right? Stand up for your beliefs, cause who's gonna if you don't, yes?

And here's one for yas. mohenjo daro, what would cause what we saw there? People's bodies laying in the streets, as if something really horrible happened to them? Why is there evidence of animals never touching the bodies to feed on? Why do they give off a higher than normal radiation, and why has the city itself vitrified? And why is the radiation readings noticeably high there?

I do wonder, if the ancient alien theory is proven to be correct, wonder if some folks here would go ballistic, seeing that we, mighty humans are not the masters over matter if that's the case.

To the proponents of the ancient alien theory, if you wanna chat over it, PM me so we can trade contact names and discuss it without the drama queens, LOL'ers, and juvenile caption pictures. I would love talk with you all.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth. The apocalypse is starting now.
The Castellan is offline   Reply With Quote