There is a description on Trekmovie
Like with the first trailer the dialog is mostly in the form of voiceover. First up is Admiral Pike telling Kirk there is "greatness" in him, but then saying something along the lines of "you think you can’t make a mistake, but there will come a time when you you realize you are wrong about that and you are going to get yourself and everyone under your command killed." The trailer also features to voice of Benedict Cumberbatch’s John Harrison (also likely talking to Kirk), using the dialog "You think you’re safe…you are not" and "is there anything you would not do for your family?" (both heard in the first trailer).
Here are more highlights of shots not seen in trailer released last week.
- Starts with more shots of San Francisco skyline
- Shows shots of corridors and bridge of an empty USS Enterprise
- More detailed shots of Kirk & McCoy running through red alien jungle and the Volcano (now both known to be on planet named Nibiru, featured in 9-minute IMAX preview)
- Chekov seen running through USS Enterprise wearing red shirt (unclear if he is assigned to Security of Engineering
- John Harrison shown in the brig with Kirk and Spock watching (from photo released yesterday)
- Short clip of Federation flag being folded over (possibly) coffin
- Someone in space suit shooting through space at very high speeds
- Spock jumps off the top of a skyscraper (seems to be in San Francisco)
- Unknown small ship dodging debris (possibly structures) being chased by another ship (which looked a bit like Klingon design)
- Shot of large room (possibly shuttle bay or cargo hold) filled with tubes which have small windows (or possibly control panels) on the top