View Single Post
Old December 13 2012, 07:55 PM   #1674
BriGuy
Rear Admiral

Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

BrEnDoN wrote: View Post
BriGuy wrote: View Post
So we can enjoy it as it was meant to be seen, and the uninformed can do whatever they want in the privacy of their own living rooms.
I'm perfectly 'informed', thank you. I just have a different preference and I'm glad I can choose which way I want to watch it...
No, your preferences are yours and your own. Your knowledge on the subject of OAR is lacking. There is a difference. You're free to watch it as you like, as I said (which you conveniently edited out of quoting me.) But if you want to twist and distort the image to fill your TV screen... again, your choice.

It's no different than those who wanted "full frame" versions of widescreen movies to fill their 4:3 TV screens. But of course you've been told this already, and don't seem to care. In the end, it doesn't matter.

P.S. Interesting that you took my mention of "the uninformed" as meaning you specifically, when I didn't mention you or address you at all. At least you're aware you are looking at the subject (and the TV show) wrong. Good. If some part of you recognizes that, perhaps you'll figure it out.
BriGuy is offline   Reply With Quote