The Comedy - free admission
People Like Us - DVD
The Conspirator - DVD
Bernie - Netflix Instant
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part One - DVD
The Prophecy: Uprising - DVD
The Prophecy: Forsaken - DVD
Head - free admission

The Conspirator was the second of the three movies I rented from Blockbuster the other night.

Pretty good cast, especially Kevin Kline, and I thought it was an interestin' look at a part of American history that isn't usually shown, the conspiracy behind the assassination of President Lincoln.

Watched Bernie via Netflix, 'cause I was curious about it. And because I turned down the chance to be an extra when it was filmin' in Bastrop. Maybe I should have gone for it...

And it was another "based on a true story" movie.

Breaking Dawn, Part One was the third of my three rentals from Blockbuster. I actually thought I had a technical issue with the first DVD and took it back for a differenet copy...turns out its security locked to not play on computers, or something, 'cause I had the same problem with the second copy, but no trouble at all watchin' it on the roommates' blu ray player.

Just had to wait for 'em to go to bed, so as not to make anyone else suffer through the movie.

And last night, I finished up the Prophecy franchise...the last two movies suck all kinds of ass. And havin' Tony Todd in the fifth movie still can't make up for the lack of Christopher Walken, especially since he can't sit the way the other angels sit throughout the five-film series, so he's always shown upright.

Got a plan to go see the Monkees movie Head at the Ritz tonight.

And I may go ahead and knock out Breaking Dawn, Part Two tomorrow before work.

- edit, to add -

Got to the Ritz, and didn't have any trouble gettin' my ticket for The Monkees movie Head.

It was pretty bizarre, and a bit incoherant, but not too far removed from their television series, if ya have seen it. And I used to watch it all the time as a kid.

Last edited by od0_ital; December 11 2012 at 08:04 AM.
od0_ital is offline   Reply With Quote