View Single Post
Old December 10 2012, 12:05 PM   #133
MikeH92467
Vice Admiral

View MikeH92467's Twitter Profile
Re: MLB Offseason 2012

Tom Servo wrote: View Post
TrekNut87 wrote: View Post
Huge deal went down just now between the Rays and Royals. Sending James Shields and Wade Davis to K.C. and Royals get Wil Myers, Jake Odorizzi, Mike Montgomery and Patrick Leonard.

Wow, what a haul for the Rays, though it sounds absolutely horrendous for the Royals.
I hope to awaken to find that Dayton Moore has already been fired. What a terrible fucking trade for KC.
As a Tampa Bay fan, the screams of KC fans are music to my ears! Truthfully, a lot of TB fans are pissed off that we didn't get any "major league" players. If Myers flops this could go down as a really terrible trade for TB and end up in the "Salary Dump" Hall of Shame.

I'll say this to KC fans, you may not know Davis now, but he can be a really solid starter for you. He spent last year in the pen after being squeezed out, but he learned a lot about being aggressive and throwing strikes early after doing way too much nibbling as a starter in 2011. You got two really good pitchers. Who got the best of this deal is not going to be known for some time.