It's just...when you call my girlfriend "Old Man" it feels like you're dishonoring my house.
There you go, slugger. I knew you could share.
So you'll stop?
Oh, no. No. Not after I've seen his low hanging fruit in the locker room, if you know what I mean.
No I do not
do the Cardassian neck trick in the bedroom. Isn't that right, Major?
Believe me, he won't.
So I wonder how Ops is doing.
Are you quite sure we should have outsourced it to the Pakleds?
Just keep at it and we'll get through this, people. We've got a lot of decks to cover.
I do not believe a visual anion sweep has the same value. This is a false economy.
I have to tick the little box on my report saying it was performed.
I don't care, I have the contract on the hazard cleanup crew that's going to mop up the biological waste after the station blows up.
I don't care what you do, Major, as long as my box is ticked.
Do you have the job ad for the station Intercultural Marketing Executive yet, Odo?
Yes, Major, here it is:
Work with interstellar research suppliers to design, coordinate, and execute research projects in the telematics area from inception to completion.
- Analyze primary and secondary research data, competitor actions, monitor exo-societal/technical trends, and review research in the telematics, subspace, and LCARS applications areas
- Report and present findings, and make insightful and actionable recommendations/strategies to interplanetary authorities
- Conceptualize new business models to bring innovative telematics solutions to spacefaring organizations.
- Identify market/cost advantages, determine feasibility, risks, and temporal anomalies.
- Collaborate with engineers to translate research conclusions into actual telematics projects/products/Starfleet materiel and intelligent energy clouds.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in planetary research analysis needed
- Bachelor degree in business focusing on market research, social science, statistics, exolinguistics or related field (advanced degree a plus) or Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a MBA
- Experience with a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research techniques, and a fundamental understanding of advanced statistical concepts and astrogation
- Knowledge of LCARS statistical software strongly preferred
- Detail oriented with a strong work ethic and analytical thinking organ (preferably inside the body)
- Strong report writing and universal translation skills
- Ability to work well independently, within a team setting, and with artificial lifeforms.
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills required."
No, this isn't for an onboard Federation marketing position. This is for the Pakled branch.
deletes ad, taps some keys>:
"Must flatter rich Federation Caucasians excessively, keep scorn for the Federation to yourself, and keep clothes on at work."
I don't know, Odo.
"Must flatter rich Federation Caucasians excessively."
a qualified intercultural marketing executive!
I look forward to deferring to his "worldview."