View Single Post
Old December 10 2012, 01:30 AM   #30
Count Zero
Decidedly something

Re: MLP:FiM S3 Episode 6 - "Sleepless in Ponyville" Grading & Discussi

Can you guys believe I only got to see the episode just now? I even totally forgot about it and I didn't even realise it was the Scootaloo one.
I got stuck for hours in a party meeting today which started much later than intended due to technical difficulties and then lasted much longer than I had anticipated. A woman sitting nearby had a Rainbow Dash sticker on her laptop which made me think of how I could be watching ponies instead from time to time.

Now, back on topic: D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I loved the episode. So much Scootaloo, and Luna as a dream mentor. That was very cool. Even though the stories themselves weren't that scary I think they did a very good job of making the nightmares weird, intense and kind of creepy.
Sleeping Scoots unwittingly escaping death so many times on her scooter was a riot.
The CMC were cute as ever and I also liked Rarity a lot in this one. As someone who also dislikes camping but ends up doing it at least once a year for various reasons I appreciated her doing it with style.
The rainbow falls at the end were awesome, too.

DarkHorizon wrote: View Post
I think this was probably my favouritest moment.
Yeah, that was so unbelieveably cute and sweet.