View Single Post
Old December 9 2012, 07:05 AM   #107
Gibraltar
Rear Admiral

Re: UT:TFV - Part II - Scorched Earths

CeJay wrote: View Post
Ah, man, this is just so unnecessarily evil. You're not writing for Dark Territory, you know?

This really makes me wonder what is going to happen to Ramirez before all this is over. Before I was hoping that she would eventually find her way back to the light with the help of Sandhurst and company. Perhaps there'd even be a rational explanation which would explain this sudden turn to villainy.

But truthfully it will be extremely hard to rationalize what has happened so far. And even if she does snap out of whatever it is that has her acting like this, there is no amount of counseling in the galaxy sufficient enough to get her over what she's done.

I'm saddened to think that for Ramirez, this can only end one way.
Liana is a dying man's last gasp of vengeance, the knife in the Baron's hand. There'd be no sense in attacking with a dull knife, would there?

Tribble puncher wrote: View Post
Wow...is the first word that springs to mind...

That being said, this is trek fiction of the highest order, been reading your work, and have been far more impressed than I have with alot of PUBLISHED work. I check this forum twice daily for new additions. Hopefully our Wayward romulans make a helpful apperiance soon, and hopefully Captain Scott lives to command again another day! If you ever put these stories to paperback they will have a place of honor on my bookshelf...again...awesome work...
Thank you for the kind words, Tribble puncher! Sub-Commander Chalois and her crew are still out there, somewhere, and Captain Scott's fate still remains to be decided.

Thanks for reading.