View Single Post
Old December 8 2012, 09:02 PM   #8
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: DS9 Caption Contest #65: What a fortunate turn of events!

Bashir: My appointment was an hour ago! This is intolerable having to wait this long!

O'Brien: Well, Julian, now you know how we all feel when we have a doctor's appointment and it takes you forever to call us. Just be glad you don't have to strip down, put on a paper-thin apron, and wait in a cold examination room for another 30 minutes here!

Kira: Oh, thank God, you're back. Look, we may be images on a TV screen, but we have feelings, too! Leaving us on pause like that, well, it's just plain rude! I know you had Taco Bell, but next time, could you take care of your business before you start watching?

Odo: And, another thing, that painting behind your couch, it's ugly, get rid of it.

Worf could not get over losing usmagazine.com's "Who Wore it Best" poll. He was sure his choice to accessorize his uniform with a sash would gain him more votes than Sisko's rather austere look.

Sisko: I know I said it before, but I swear this is the last time I attend one of Julian and Miles' improv nights!

Here's a little known DS9 fact...John Woo directed an episode. Any guesses which one?
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is offline   Reply With Quote