View Single Post
Old December 8 2012, 05:08 PM   #24
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore

Re: Wilderness - A Little Taster

Thanks CeJay.

Part of the reason I chose this era was the fact that we all know what happens, but at the time no one could imagine the likes of the Borg or the Jem'Hadar.

As for skants, in my head all of the main characters (and I do mean all) will wear one at least once in their adventures. My 24th century men aren't above showing a bit of thigh

As for the name I'm not sure what I was thinking, it popped into my head from somewhere and just kinda stuck. Though seeing as how I never watched the film it doesn't cause any kind of pop culture reaction to me anyway.

This really is to be an adventure tale (if/when I continue it), that focuses on exploration in a very TNG way, where they meet species and resolves issues though discussion and drama rather than phasers and Borg 'implants' . I already have a few ideas of where I'd take some of the characters, with some little fun things, other more serious changes and a few twists along the way.

We'll see what 2013 brings. Of course if people really want to see more, bribes will be accepted