View Single Post
Old December 8 2012, 02:05 AM   #323
The Wormhole
Admiral

Re: Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome - Grading & Discussion

The finale was pretty damn good. Starting to when Coker shot Beka to the arrival of the rescue Raptor I was actually unsure of how things would play out. I figured Coker would probably live given the intent was to go to series, but given he's weeks away from the end of his term of service, they could always pull out that old trope and have him killed. And although Beka's betrayal was something I was suspecting since she and Adama made out las week, it was still a shocking moment regardless. Mainly because her getting shot by Coker was completley unexpected.

It seems a bit too abrupt that Adama is suddenly accepted by the other Viper pilots as "one of them," but whatever. That scene of him getting into his Viper and launching was cool..

Overall, I enjoyed Blood and Chrome. I now wich it were continuing as a series, this is exactly what sci-fi television needs right now.

On a sad note, this is likely the last time we'll see anything in the nu-BSG universe. As it turns out, it airs the day before the nine year anniversary of when the mini series first aired on SyFy (December 8, 2003).

Last edited by The Wormhole; December 8 2012 at 02:52 AM.