View Single Post
Old December 7 2012, 02:50 PM   #1328
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: THE HOBBIT (2012/2013): News, Rumors, Pics Till Release

Mark_Nguyen wrote: View Post
Elfin Mischievous Humbug wrote: View Post
Santa Klaus wrote: View Post
McKellan: "I don't know Gandalf's middle name."
Colbert: "Fifty Shades of."
Samuel Walters wrote: View Post
^ Hilarious!

Almost as good: Legless Lego Legolas
Both moments left me in stitches.
Last night's visit by Andy Serkis was just as fun, that guy just embodies his characters. And Ian McKellan's five-second, three-word cameo was priceless.
Ian McKellan's brief surprise cameo was priceless. Yet another reason to love the guy for his willingness to do that bit.

Tonight's episode was also great. Colbert continues to show his devotion to all things Tolkien by getting Hobbit feet and teaching Peter Jackson about Tolkien lore.

Plus, we find out when PJ's cameo is (somewhere in the first 6, 7 minutes) and Colbert missed it!

Chris3123 wrote: View Post
The second one, which they revealed on Facebook, is this shot of Gandalf and the Hobbits encountering the Goblin King:

YOU SHALL...pass...if you can.

Samuel Walters wrote: View Post
I have to say, Bard looks nothing like what I would have imagined. He almost looks like Orlando Bloom in POTC. Interesting choice for the character.
I also thought Luke Evans as Bard looked like Will Turner at first glance. Really threw me off at first.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is online now   Reply With Quote