View Single Post
Old December 6 2012, 04:30 PM   #523
Johnhead99
Lieutenant Commander

Re: VOY: The Eternal Tide by Kirsten Beyer Review Thread (Spoilers!)

Enterpriserules wrote: View Post
Kirsten Beyer wrote: View Post
So, here's the link to the latest interview...I still don't know what happened to the one I did for Priority One back in October...

We talk here about a lot more than TET but there's also a bunch of relevant discussion, so....enjoy.

http://trek.fm/literary-treks/litera...ten-beyer.html

Best,
Kirsten Beyer
Had a blast with you Kirsten! Thank you so much! And I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we eagerly anticipate your next Voyager novel.
I couldn't agree more about eagerly awaiting the next novel. I am late to the party in this review thread, and due to work, I had fallen behind on my trek reading. The Eternal Tide is somewhere between my 250th and 300th trek read -- I'd have to go back to my notes to find out for certain where it falls, but I did find it very well done. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. I won't go into more detail than that since we already have 35 pages of it -- but it was again a swing and a hit for Beyer who I can honestly say is a top 3 Trek writer at this point. I wish she had Facebook so the fans could interact with her that way. I've enjoyed having the other authors so available.
Johnhead99 is offline   Reply With Quote