View Single Post
Old December 6 2012, 01:34 PM   #1435
Fer
Commander

Re: So What Are you Reading?: Generations

I finished up Coruscant Nights II: Streets of Shadows, and also read Coruscant Nights III: Patterns of Force while I was at it. Drago-Kazov, what did you feel messed up the continuity with that book? The only problem I really saw with it was that it didn't make sense for it to take place in 18 BBY like the timeline in front of the book stated, because (a) that makes the events of Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter only took place 13 years earlier, when the book repeatedly states they took place 20 years earlier, and (b) the whole Inquisitorius thing doesn't work if it's only one year after Order 66. Supposedly Darth Vader trained Tesla (and the other Inquisitors) since Tesla was a teen, and that's just impossible if Darth Vader has only existed for one year. But if you go with the idea the timeline chart placement is wrong and the book really takes place in 12 BBY, then it all fits into place and makes sense.

After much anticipation, I've finally started Silent Weapons!

Up on deck is The Han Solo Trilogy Book 1: The Paradise Snare, by good ol' classic Trek novelist A. C. Crispin. I haven't read a book from her in ages, so I'm looking forward to that one.