View Single Post
Old December 6 2012, 06:23 AM   #75
Gibraltar
Rear Admiral

Re: UT: Refugee Crisis/Dark Territory-"Stealing Fire"

This story has become downright Machiavellian! The crew of the Burning Claw are turning on each other like a pack of ravening jackals, and the Starfleeters in their midst are being wounded (and decapitated) in the crossfire.

Redfeather & Company have already sacrificed a great deal on this mission, and some of those losses are still unknown to them. I hope having Donar and Norrbom on the same team can help her bury the hatchet (someplace other than in Tai’s back, preferably).

The Calderans' actions have led to a tragic end, and I very much appreciated Hope and its allies’ last conscious decision to sprint back into their burning house, lest they miss the fate befalling the remainder of their species.

Shashlik's death was a painful loss, but her end was befitting her warrior ethos, and I'm glad she got a chance to choke-out that little worm Gedrik before she died.

That’s what I especially love about your stories, DarKush, I never have any idea where you’re going to take the various characters, or who’s going to come out on top in the end!

Oh, P.S., I know I’ve probably asked this before, but what the heck class of starship is Erickson, anyway?