View Single Post
Old December 6 2012, 12:58 AM   #1447
Ghostface1701
Commander

Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

Reeborg wrote: View Post
BillJ wrote: View Post
Reeborg wrote: View Post
Sorry, but if (any) viewers say they could read it COMFORTABLY under these conditions,they must be lying.
1) So you're calling people liars now? I can make out the damned backwards NCC on the saucer when they run it on reverse angle. At ten feet, I have no issues making out the menu details including the episode titles.

2) You and your friends have some shitty vision if you can't make it out or your sitting a hell of a lot farther away from the TV than three meters. It's one or the other...
1) Ok Liars or having above average eye sight.

2) Sorry, but anyone who finds it normal to have these small menu on a otherwise EMPTY screen does either just not care about this bad menu design or is misleading people on purpose about it.
Or, as you seem to be the only person I've seen complain about it (relentlessly), maybe the issue is with you. Calling others liars is rather immature. Really, WHY would someone lie about this?

I've seen a graph somewhere on the web that highlights the best viewing distances, depending on the size of your screen. I can't remember, but I think 3 meters is a bit too far for a 32" screen. I'm that far from my 42".
Ghostface1701 is offline   Reply With Quote