View Single Post
Old December 4 2012, 08:18 PM   #12
Sindatur
Vice Admiral

Re: Did Baltar know Ellen Tigh was a cylon?

Mister Fandango wrote: View Post
Queen Mab wrote: View Post
I know there might be a rule saying enough time has passed.. but perhaps just out of courtesy?
If they are coming here, they have to expect to run into spoilers either directly or indirectly. The series has been over for years now, and people don't have to wait weeks or even months to continue watching the show.

People shouldn't have to keep stifling themselves just in the very unlikely and off-chance that someone might see something that's considered a spoiler, especially when that will only occur when they're knowingly and willingly going into a spoiler-laden environment.
How is someone supposed to do a "First Time Watch" thread, without going into the Forum for BSG? First Time Watch Threads are as beneficial for those of us who've seen the show as they are for somone sharing their experience.

1. The Forum is pretty dead aside from The B&C Thread(s)
2. Folks who've seen the show enjoy seeing new perspectives

Is it really too much to ask that huge Spoilers like this not be blasted out in the thread titles, and contain a Spoiler warning in the title? Why the attitude as if your Free Speech Rigts have been violated when someone asks for a little courtesy?

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?