View Single Post
Old December 4 2012, 01:05 PM   #68
Haggis and tatties
Rear Admiral
Re: Dominion Wars on Vista/Windows 7

HGGundamReviews wrote: View Post
Well I have the game working to a point to where it starts all the videos and menus load and I can even get the game play to load. I have the Wrapper patch installed.

Here is the issue I am having. When the game starts all the videos play normally no issue. Once i hit the main menu its super slow and jerky. Mission Briefing is the same. The audio even pauses for 3-5 seconds after every word. Game play its self is also super slow and jerky.

Here are my specs.

Intel I3-370m 2.4ghz CPU, Windows 8 64 bit, Intel HD Graphics 128mb V-ram, 6gb Ram.

Any help to fix this problem would be great.
Can i assume you have the UK/EU version of the game........this was also a problom with windows XP as well.........the mouse was all over the place and the game would turn into a slide show.

Now the US version got a patch that fixed this issue in xp.........the UK/EU version never got said patch....there was at one stage a altered US version of the EXE patch that would work and fix the EU/UK version, but i have no idea if it is still out there on the internet, and have no idea if it would work with Windows 7.

Haggis and tatties is offline   Reply With Quote