View Single Post
Old December 4 2012, 11:40 AM   #386
Skywalker
Admiral

Re: Warehouse 13 Season 4 (discussion, spoilers)

teacake wrote: View Post
The show is charming, good chemistry, fun humor and sometimes really gripping moments. Also Kate Mulgrew and Jeri Ryan as well as a slew of other Trek alumni. The chemistry nails it for me though.
Absolutely agreed. The whole group just works together so well. I was a little hesitant when they added Steve, but he's fit in perfectly, as well. He and Claudia are fantastic together.

One of my favorite things about the show is how they've developed Pete and Myka's relationship. When I watched the pilot a couple years ago I thought it was just another typical show with the goofy guy and the all-business girl who have to deal with inevitable romantic tension, but instead they've become more like siblings. And Pete, while still a goofball, has matured a great deal, while Myka has loosened up a lot.

And yeah, it's awesome seeing so many notable SF/F actors as guests on the show. Joe Flanigan, Tricia Helfer, Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Mark Sheppard, and of course Mulgrew and Ryan, as you mentioned (and I'm certain I've missed many more). I've also noticed that some of the writers/producers have worked with Joss Whedon in the past, so that's another point in WH13's favor.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote