VDCNI
Captain

Re: Fantasy Casting - Companions for 11 Doctors

Sindatur wrote: View Post
OmahaStar wrote: View Post
Sindatur wrote: View Post
I'm good with that list. Would be a blast to see Teagan facing off with Six
Again.

Though now it is sort of tinged because of the host, there is still that mini episode where the two of them pair up with Gareth Jenkins of Earth to save the world from the evil Sontarans. It's on the Two Doctors dvd, and is doubtless on youtube as well.
??? OK, this is brand new to me, off to check YouTube

ETA: that was fun. Not quite as acerbic as I was expecting, but fun nonetheless. I hate to be judgmental, but, it's kinda tough to place this in Tegan's timeline, where she's got a legitimate reason to be wearing the Stewardess outfit. Does her life suck so bad she plays dress up as a Stewardess, or does she get hired back again? Her hair is longer, so, it's obviously after she stopped traveling with 5.

I got ahold of a clip that titled A Fix With The Sontarans/Where it should've ended (And missed the last 2 minutes) so, I'll have to watch it again in full some time. Thanks for pointing it out

Who is Gareth Jenkins? was he a famous child actor in the UK, or was this some kind of a Contest winner that got a part on Doctor Who?
The show was called Jim'll Fix It and was basically about kids writing in to say what thing they really wanted to do - so could be work in a zoo for a day, appear with the Doctor etc and were given a chance to do these things then they got a medal at the end from the host Jimmy Saville who used to be a BBC Radio DJ and present the UK's biggest music show - Top Of The Pops.

Unfortunately its recently been revealed that Saville was a child abuser on a extremely large scale so this clip isn't top of people lists to watch right now.
VDCNI is offline   Reply With Quote