View Single Post
Old December 4 2012, 08:54 AM   #98
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral

Re: Did Voyager get better or worse when Kes was replaced with 7 of 9?

Yeah but when I look at her, all I see is the 14 year old from the future scenes on How I Met Your Mother, except there's some Dorian Grey bullshit going on. She keeps getting older and older on Nikita, but she's frozen as a tiny little girl on How I met Your Mother.

Maggie Q (Nikita) does nothing for me, which is best, I can respect her as a person and an actress if the brain in my pants isn't constantly waging in on the subject.

But Nikita Killed Percy, and took over Division, under the auspices of the US President and their new mandate is to collect all the Rogue Agents out there that scattered after the evil Division got shut down.

So yes.

Very Alias.

If you want a real mindfuck, the guy that played Percy, the evil spymaster big bad on Nikita, is in another show called "The Booth at the End" where he either plays a fallen Angel or a conman that grants wishes for people if they will preform a simple task or two to levy karma. The confusing bit is that the "wishes" are all simple things that you don't need magic to come about, so you don't know what he's taking credit for and what is just coincidence but... It's spooky.

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is offline   Reply With Quote