View Single Post
Old December 3 2012, 10:02 PM   #15
indianatrekker26
Captain

Re: Comic Book, TV, Movie Podcasts?

Mr Light wrote: View Post
I just recently got into the world of podcasts thanks to Kevin Smith's Smodcast, and I'm looking for reccomendations on podcasts about comic books, tv, and movies. Particularly comic books!

I did just start with the Force.net's podcast since they announced the Disney buy. I can't quite tell if I like it or not, it's like a typical radio show but they seem to be really brown-nosing for George Lucas. Don't get me wrong I actually like the Prequels, but it seems like they're not allowed to say anything negative about the franchise...

I also see that Kevin Smith has expanded into a franchise of his own with about 30 different podcasts on his website Outside of the primary Smodcast I've only listened to Fatman on Batman, which is awesome because it's Kevin Smith talking to people about Batman cartoons, movies, and comics! What about the rest, though? Any good?
I have listened to the forcecast for probably 4 years. Of the two, Jason is much more critical on star wars. But Jimmy can come across as the ultimate fanboy at times. They tend to have alot of guests on, mostly from the Clone Wars series.
Another podcast i enjoy is www.starwarsbookreport.com. They mostly focus on the star wars fiction. I also enjoy www.geekoutonline.com with Steve Glosson. That guy is extremely entertaining. He talks everything from comics, to movies and everything between.
indianatrekker26 is offline   Reply With Quote