View Single Post
Old December 3 2012, 12:58 AM   #74
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: Glee - Season Four

I'm watching "Thanksgiving" now and two thoughts struck me: First, you're right, the mentor thing was great. I've been annoyed at how they were using the original cast members. It seemed they didn't want to overuse them, so they opted for under-using them. They steal the show every time they appear. They worked really well in this episode, adding to the plot and not stealing the spotlight. I loved how Santana caught onto "Pretty Little Liar" right away.

Kurt and Rachel are really dragging the show down. I'm not a Sara Jessica Parker fan and her part didn't help. I've never really formed an opinion on Kate Hudson, though I do have to say, Cassandra July is the best part about the Kurt/Rachel storyline. As for them, they either get them a spin-off (so I can ignore it! ) or dump them.
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson

Last edited by shivkala; December 3 2012 at 04:07 AM.
shivkala is offline   Reply With Quote