View Single Post
Old December 2 2012, 11:26 PM   #244
FPAlpha
Vice Admiral

Re: Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D to ABC!

Kaijima wrote: View Post
My own notion for the Coulson controversy would be: Coulson comes back with no explanation. Everyone is confused, but knows better than to inquire too far into Fury's machinations if it's above their pay grade.

Then eventually it's revealed that Coulson is really a Life Model Decoy,..
Currently the best option.. Coulson seems like a high profile Shield agent warranting his own LMD (alongside Fury, Hill and very few others).

They even have a throwaway line in Avengers about LMDs when Stark answers Coulson's call.

If they go with the LMD possibility they could use the scene where Coulson walks up to the door and has his eye scanned.. the movie switches away but the TV show can go on by showing the LMD waiting for action and the remote control mechanism.
Fury's sadness could also be explained by keeping up the charade to goad the Avengers into action.. he is a cold bastard like that and it would fit his character.

It's a bit lame i admit but then again better than some other resurrections i've seen in comics.

So.. if filming is to start in January does that mean Shield is on track for a fall 2013 premiere?