View Single Post
Old December 1 2012, 11:56 PM   #264
Ghost Bones
Captain

Re: Star Trek Into Darkness Synopsis Revealed!!

Pondslider wrote: View Post
BBC's Sherlock is the best interpretation of the character of the character in a long time. I like that they did something different with the character rather than making him some stuffy guy in a deerstalker smoking a pipe and saying, "Elementary, my dear Watson." It's not perfect but it gets as close to the Conan Doyle's character as any other interpretation has ever gotten.
You must be joking. Cumberbatch closer to the Holmes of the books than Jeremy Brett?
bullethead wrote: View Post
Ghost Bones wrote: View Post
bullethead wrote: View Post
You mean this one?

Look man, AbramsTrek obviously isn't your thing. No one holds that against you, but constantly shoving it in people's face is quite irritating.
Constantly? I've posted in this sub-forum probably an average of about once every 2 months. If you think voicing an opinion should be confined to people who both like something and agree with you then your sense of right and wrong is skewed.
I was talking about this thread.
This thread where I've been posting regularly for about the last page or so out of 18?